The ReStore will reopen on Tuesday, May 12th, with enhanced safety protocols.
The ReStore will reopen for business on Tuesday, May 12th. Business hours will resume as normal: Tuesday through Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
In order to conduct business as safely as possible, we will be implementing specific measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and maintain the health of our staff, volunteers, and customers.
Please read below in order to help us adhere to these protocols before visiting the ReStore.
Newnan-Coweta Habitat for Humanity
- Customers will not be allowed to enter the ReStore unless they are wearing a mask or face covering.
- To protect our customers and employees, all ReStore guests must wear a mask or face covering that covers the mouth and nose at all times while at the ReStore. This requirement does not apply to children under the age of 2 or to individuals who are unable to wear a mask or face covering due to a medical condition.
- The ReStore will accommodate a maximum of 10 customers at one time. Customers will be admitted entrance as numbers allow. We will clearly place 6′, socially-distanced markers outside of the ReStore for customers awaiting entry.
- Staff, volunteers, and customers will adhere to a strict social-distance of 6′ at all times.
- ReStore restrooms will be temporarily closed to the public.
- Counters, front doors, and other surfaces will be sanitized continuously throughout the day.
- At our registers, we will be marking a 6′, socially-distanced line, and a plexiglass shield will divide cashiers and customers during transactions.
- All staff and volunteers will wear masks and latex gloves at all times.
- Customers may drop off donations per usual, but may not enter the processing area under any circumstances.
- Donation pickups will resume for all items that can be moved outside or into garages prior to our arrival; our employees will not enter the home of any donor under any circumstances.
- Beginning Tuesday, May 12th, donation pickups can be scheduled either online at nchfh.org or by calling (770) 252-4061.
216 Bullsboro Dr, Newnan, GA 30263
Visit us at www.nchfh.org
“Building Better Communities”
We appreciate your patronage so very much! We are looking forward to getting back to work and we hope that you are eager to come see us and take advantage of all the wonderful ReStore savings.