Same great show all three nights for a weekend of family, food, fun balloons, and fireworks
PINE MOUNTAIN, GA. (SEPTEMBER 2, 2020) — Callaway Resort and Gardens is pleased to welcome guests for a fun-filled Labor Day Weekend with three nights of fireworks and balloon glow, Sept. 4 – 6. The reimagined outdoor summer festivities provide a safe way for visitors of all ages to celebrate the holiday weekend while following physical distancing standards.
Celebrations begin Friday, Sept. 4 with gates opening at 7 a.m. The Balloon Night Glow begins at 8:30 pm and ends with the Fireworks Extravaganza choreographed to music at Robin Lake Beach.
Callaway Gardens’ Labor Day weekend celebrations also include:
- Beach activities (sunbathing and swimming)
- Food and drink specials available for purchase
- Blue Morpho Butterfly Display at the Cecil B. Day Butterfly Center
- Mega Bugs new outdoor exhibit
- Beach rentals* (kayaking, paddle boarding and biking)
- Access to all Callaway Gardens Attractions such as Butterfly Center, Discovery Center, and Birds of Prey Shows
*Additional Fees Apply
For tickets and resort information, please visit www.callawaygardens.com. Special Event Admission fees apply; Callaway Resort and Gardens Annual Members receive an admission discount based on membership level.
For information on Callaway’s COVID-19 safety precautions, visit https://www.callawaygardens.com/covid/.